Equifin Capital Management
Equifin Capital Management, LLC and its investment affiliates focus on making privately-negotiated, structured investments in the consumer finance, commercial finance, capital asset management, and related sectors of the financial services industry. Investing in financial services requires sector-specific knowledge and disciplined execution of investment strategy due to the sector’s complex business models, cyclicality, and challenging accounting and regulatory environment.
- Equifin and its principals have had lead roles in transactions comprising over $1.8 billion in institutional equity capital invested in the industry since 1996
- Equifin has asset valuation, investment and management expertise in the residential mortgage, commercial real estate, commercial loan, equipment finance, and consumer loan sectors
- Equifin has experience deploying capital through industry cycles using an array of transaction structures:
- Large scale start-up in partnership with industry teams
- Asset portfolio acquisitions
- Corporate spin-outs and take-privates
- Turnarounds and workouts
- Growth capital for financial technology and service businesses
Equifin Capital Holdings
Equifin Capital Holdings, LLC is a private investment vehicle focused on early stage, opportunistic, and value-added investments in the financial technology, real estate and related sectors.