Equifin Capital Partners is a private investment firm focused on financial assets and the financial services sector.
Equifin Capital Management
Equifin Capital Management and its investment affiliates focus on making privately-negotiated, structured investments in the consumer finance, commercial finance, capital asset management and related sectors of the large and diverse financial services industry. The financial services sector represents a substantial portion of global economic activity and generates a consistent flow of investment opportunities due to increasing demand for financial services, rapid industry consolidation, changes in the structure and distribution of product, and a continuous occurrence of both growth capital needs and balance sheet "emergencies". Investing in financial services requires sector-specific knowledge and a clear investment strategy due to the sector's complex business models, cyclicality, regulated nature, challenging accounting and inherent leverage.
- Equifin's principals have had lead roles in transactions comprising over $1.8 billion in equity capital invested in the industry since 1996
- Equifin's principals have invested in, operated, and financed companies in nearly every segment of the industry for over a decade
- Equifin has asset valuation, investment and management expertise in the residential mortgage, commercial real estate, commercial loan, equipment finance, and consumer loan sectors; transactions have included distressed and turnaround transactions involving private and public sector counterparties
- Equifin's principals have deployed capital using a diverse array of investment strategies in the target market:
- Company and asset portfolio acquisitions
- Growth capital and M&A capital
- Corporate spin-outs and take-privates
- Turnarounds and workouts
Equifin is uniquely positioned to be the value-added capital partner of choice for entrepreneurial management teams who are seeking to grow their businesses.
Equifin Risk Solutions
Equifin Risk Solutions (ERS) provides customized risk management and capital optimization solutions to clients in the financial services and corporate sectors.
Equifin Alternative Investments
Equifin Alternative Investments (EAI) and its investment affiliates focus on privately-negotiated, structured investment opportunities in the alternative investment market, particularly private equity, hedge funds and real estate.
The alternative investment market has experienced significant growth and structural change over the last decade and the liquidity needs of industry participants have significantly increased. EAI has the focused expertise to be a value-added partner to alternative asset investors and managers.
Since inception in April 2010, EAI has closed multiple transactions with investment partners comprised of large international asset managers, pension plans and insurance companies from the US and Europe.
Equifin is affiliated with, and clears all securities through, Tangent Capital Partners, LLC, a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Insurance Protection Corporation (SIPC). Please visit www.TangentCapital.com for more information.